We would like to express our condolences for those who passed away due to the new coronavirus (COVID-19), and sincerely express our deepest sympathy to all affected.
Also, we would like to express our appreciation with respect to those who are engaged in such as medical practice and are fighting against COVID-19 around the world.
Fuji Oil group operate businesses at 37 sites through 15 countries around the world, such as oils and fats for chocolate and industrial chocolate, emulsified and fermented food ingredient such as cream and cheese, and soy processed ingredient, using plant-based ingredients. In our business, the business cannot exist without the cooperation of many stakeholders such as the supply of raw materials and the delivery of the Group products. We sincerely appreciate to all of our business partners.
During this outbreak of COVID-19, Fuji Oil group put top priority for ensuring safety and health for our employees and their family, customers, society, and business partners. On the other hand, we are convinced that continuing business to deliver “deliciousness” and “health” through a stable supply of our safe and secure products, will be linked to “Work for people” which is our value based on the Fuji Oil group management philosophy, even in this challenging time.
We would like to keep all our stakeholders informed on our approach to COVID-19, which we have been implemented are as follows:
• Large-scale work-from-home routines for all roles have been implemented
• Strict restrictions on visitors to our offices and factories
• Strict restrictions on overseas business trips as well as domestic trips in each country
• Hygiene guidance in line with each government advice reinforced across the organization, including clear information to employees to support employee who has potential infection or concern against his/herself or their relatives
• Strengthened continuity planning and scenario analysis for every business to ensure continued safe and secure product supply
Fuji Oil Group continuously takes actions against COVID-19 and carries out our social mission through business continuity.
In addition, we give utmost respect to group employees and their families who keep fighting against this difficult situation for fulfill our mission.